Fitty on the West Coast

A daily account of a misplaced Canadian working, living and training on the West coast...

Monday, October 23

Back to Redmond

So after an extremely long flight home, I'm finally back to the grind on the West coast. This morning I got up at 5 am for the 6 am spinning class. I made the mistake of checking work email when I got up, which is never a good idea. I ended up going in to work at 6 am to put out fires before Monday meeting hell started at 8:30. Sometimes life happens I guess...

The good news is that I have soccer tonight so at least I'll be exercising today! We don't have any women subs for tonight's game so it will be a full 50 minutes of interval type running. Here is the data for today:

yogurt (100 cals)
oatmeal (170 cals)
coffee with milk (30 cals)

sandwich (350 cals)
8 oz garden vegetable soup (50 cals)
latte (100 cals)

crackers and cheese (105 cals)

whole wheat pasta with homemade tomato sauce (500 cals)


total (1405 cals)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Wes said…

    Welcome home, and have fun playing soccer tonight. I hope you score a GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAL! Let us know how hiding the heart rate monitor in the curvy places goes :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home