Fitty on the West Coast

A daily account of a misplaced Canadian working, living and training on the West coast...

Monday, October 16

The Monday After

After feeling pretty sore on Saturday, Sunday wasn't all that bad. Surprisingly the 22 mile soreness had all but completely worn off by this morning! Jess and I planned on doing a spinning class followed by weights. At first I was feeling lazy, just a case of the Mondays. :) But I quickly keyed it up because this was my last workout before leaving for Paris later today. So I worked really hard and sweat my butt off! The music was great and my heart rate peaked at 182 beat/minute. I think that sets my record for a spinning class!

We met Latosha and headed downstairs for an upper body and ab workout. Typical of working out with Jess, it was a pretty tough workout and we'll be hating each other today. I also decided to go up in weights for some sets today, so I'm hoping I feel the pain tomorrow! Seriously, who wants to hurt? We are all suckers for punishment aren't we?

Ok, so have a great week everyone! I'll be updating the blog while I'm there, just at unusual times. :) I am of course planning on working out and I'm going to fight the urge to drink French wine and eat lots of bread and cheese.

Today's data:

1/2 pria bar (85 cals)

Spin class and weights (760 cals)

20/20 shake (290 cals)
Milk in coffee (30 cals)

Whole wheat pasta (455 cals)
Sample Clif Bar (100 cals)

Total (960 cals)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Wes said…

    Have a great trip. Have a great time. Get some work done. Play hard. Be safe :-)

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger In the sky, above the clouds said…

    Have a wonderful time! Drink lots and lots of water on the plane and stay away from the satly snacks they serve you! I promise you'll thank me for that. Be good...and be a little bad!! You are in Paris after all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home