Fitty on the West Coast

A daily account of a misplaced Canadian working, living and training on the West coast...

Tuesday, October 24

I used to be able to play soccer! :)

What happened to me? It's so sad... I used to be a decent soccer player! It's amazing what 6 months off can do! Not only have I lost that quick step and pace and ability to run off the ball, but my touch is way off! Moving off the ball is practically more important than what you do when you have the ball! I know WES knows what I'm talking about! All the more reason to stick to it, improvement is coming but I feel so slow these days! Oh well, we won our game last night, even if it was a little ugly. A win is a win is a win!

This morning I got up to do Danielle's cycling class... I was a little slow from last night, but managed to get up to speed! I think I burned more calories in the last 3 songs than I did all class! Just when I thought I was dead tired, she started an amazing 3 song set beginning with Green Day and it just rocked! She just has this way of putting us in the zone!

I'm hoping the rain holds off today... I'm planning on meeting Tosha for a run after work. 6 miles, no route planned yet! Looking forward to seeing her! She's been battling a cold so I haven't seen her since before Paris... I have withdrawal! Speaking of withdrawal, I have some serious
Regan withdrawal! Countdown is on to Friday spinning! :)

Here's the data for today:

Pria bar (170 cals)
60 minutes of spinning (515 cals)

Egg sandwich (250 cals)
Milk in tea (30 cals)

Sandwich (400 cals)
Non-fat latte (115 cals)

Chicken noodle soup (100 cals)
20/20 chicken sausage penne pasta (390 cals)

Total (1455 cals)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Wes said…

    Well, if you quit running for six months you don't go out and try to run a 10K the first couple of times, do ya? I was thinking the exact same thing, today as a matter of fact. Exactly where oh where is Ms.Regan? Tell'er we miss her :-)

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Aleks said…

    Ouch... that goes right to the heart. But not so far from the truth unfortunately. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home