Fitty on the West Coast

A daily account of a misplaced Canadian working, living and training on the West coast...

Tuesday, October 3

Wednesday

I'm at an all day offsite from 8 am to 6 pm on Wednesday for work. This is followed by a team dinner. So my Wednesday update will be late, but I know I'll have to blog all of the goodies I might want to get into tomorrow (including wine) so I'll just use that as motivation to stay away!

Stay tuned... a little bit of a test for me! :)

Hope you all have wonderful days!!!

Keep fit and have fun! ;)

Bonus points for anyone that can identify the couple behind that motto. Hint, they're Canadian. And remember, searching online is cheating. :) Answer will be revealed in my Wednesday wrap up.

-----------
Quick update from the offsite... thank goodness I am held to reporting to you because typcical of MS offsites, it's all about food here. So I had breakfast before coming and stuck to plan at lunch. Afternoon treat time and dinner will be the next big challenges. :)

20/20 Pro Club shake (290 cals)
Non-fat latte (110 cals)

Salad/Veggies (100 cals)
Salmon (300 cals)
Fruit and 2 bites of desert (200 cals)


Total (1000 cals)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home