Fitty on the West Coast

A daily account of a misplaced Canadian working, living and training on the West coast...

Saturday, January 20

Working from London

I'm excited, I am leaving for London on Sunday night! Normally I don't look forward to traveling for work but my brother lives in the UK so I actually get to see him while I'm over there! Our meetings run through Wednesday and I'll be staying with him Thursday through Sunday. It's not a lot of time but I'll take all I can get! His wife if pregnant and I'm looking forward to seeing her and sharing in their good news.

I'll be blogging to track my workouts and to keep the diet under control while traveling. I'm not sure when I'll post my first (probably Monday night), so here are a few half marathon pics to fill the time. Oh, one more thing... Tosha tipped me off to the RSS feeds in Outlook. I have been really busy and haven't had time to catch up on your blogs... NOT ANYMORE! They are now all downloaded to my RSS folders so I can read them on the 16 hour trip to the UK!


4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    I love the smile on your face when you're running! I always get made fun of for smiling too much!

    Have a ton of fun in London. Don't foget to post tons of pics for those of us who have never been there!

    Jodi

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger teacherwoman said…

    All your photos look wonderful! Enjoy your time in the UK!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Wes said…

    What's up with all those full bottles on your fuel belt? Looks to me like your loaded for bear :-) I do like the smile too, given what you were going through to get to the finish makes it even more special.

    You have a safe trip to the UK. Have a great time with your brother. You will have to tell us if you get to see any football while you are there! Have a great time!!

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger In the sky, above the clouds said…

    Race Photo's are my favorite! And you do look happy despite the whole day. :) Cute skirt by the way...:) Pink :-)

    Enjoy Big Ben and take lots of pictures...you have to nnow that more than one of us as asked!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home