Fitty on the West Coast

A daily account of a misplaced Canadian working, living and training on the West coast...

Wednesday, September 20

First day under control...

Ok, after falling off the wagon AGAIN yesterday I knew that I needed one good day to get back on track. Excuse after excuse, I finally got there today. Even with a trip to Red Robin with my friend and her adorable 4 year old daughter. :)

One thing, check out my horoscope for today. Since when do horoscopes comment and diet and how do they know that I have been struggling to drink enough water since it started getting really cold and rainy out???

Drink plenty of water, dear Pisces, in order to keep your system properly hydrated. Water is the most important part of your diet, and it is likely that you are not drinking nearly enough. Being a water sign means that this element is the foundation of your being, making you extremely emotional, caring, and sensitive. Make sure to distance yourself from people who try to suck this life force from you.

Pre-Workout
1/2 Pria bar (85 cals)

Workout
Warm up and 2 mile tempo run (15:33 min) (291 cals)
Spinning class (483 cals)

Breakfast
Veggie egg beater omelette (100 cals)
Toast with jam (140 cals)
Non-fat latte (100 cals)


Lunch
Sandwich bread (220 cals)
Turkey (50 cals)
Veggies (50 cals)
Mustard (20 cals)
Moroccan tomato lentil soup (120 cals)


Afternoon Snack
½ Pria bar (85 cals)

Dinner (Red Robin!)
2 chicken breasts (300 cals)
Salsa (25 cals)
Salad with tortilla strips no dressing (100 cals)
5 french fries and ranch dressing (150 cals)


Total
1545 cals

So the plan for tomorrow is to SLEEP IN!!! I'm playing hookie and skipping the company meeting. We're going to do a 9 mile run at 8:30 am followed by breakfast! I have a meeting at 1 pm that I can call into which means I get to spend the day in my sweats! I can't believe I'll be getting a full 3 extra hours of sleep tomorrow... zzzzzzz! Oh yes, and let's not forget... tomorrow I am going to stick to the eating plan. Promise. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger Wes said…

    Ooooh! Sleepin in. Lucky you! Enjoy your day in your sweats!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Regan said…

    Woo hoo!!! You go girl! It's amazing how getting one good day under your belt makes things go smoothly, isn't it? I know exactly how you feel! ;) Hope you had a great sleep in today!

    Regan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home