Fitty on the West Coast

A daily account of a misplaced Canadian working, living and training on the West coast...

Thursday, September 21

In case we didn't know...

Summer is over. Officially. Today I met Jess, Nancy and Wendy at the club for a 90 minute run. It was about 52 degrees outside and drizzling. Not for long... we quickly got full on rain. Yup, soak through your clothes and shoes and hat, full on rain. I couldn't help but smile... it was just beyond control. Everytime a truck drove by and splashed us it didn't even matter... we were wet from head to toe and it was great! Even my body was cooperating today... I am feeling good, just a little tightness that can be taken care of with a massage which I have booked for tonight!

I wanted to go for breakfast with the girls but unfortunately work was filling up my email inbox and I couldn't get away. I'm working from home, waiting for my 1 pm meeting so I can join the girls afterwards for some shopping! Here is the food log so far.

Oh, random joke of the day...
What did the alien say to the gas pump?
.
.
.
.
Why is your finger in your ear?

Workout Food
Pria bar (170 cals)
Gu (100 cals)

Workout
90 minute run (871 cals)

Breakfast/Lunch (noon)
Cereal with peach and skim milk (350 cals)
Milk in coffee (30 cals)
A little later... veggie burger with ketchup (165 cals)

While shopping with the girls
Black bean soup (150 cals)
1/4 desert bar (125 cals)
1/2 Pria bar (85 cals)

Dinner
1 cup minestrone soup (110 cals)
Egg beater sandwich (170 cals)
Peanut butter ice cream (160 cals)


Total
1595 cals




1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You missed out on the weight lifting part of the workout by going home to shower Aleks. Jess, Wendy and I all had what felt like 50 pound gym bags from the wet clothes and shoes.

    Great run today though - rain and all :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home